January 4, 2020
Purchased from Kleinfield’s in 2019. Worn once for my wedding in August. Alterations (pre-wedding) and cleaning (post-wedding) also done by Kleinfield’s. This dress is not only extremely comfortable, but I looked and felt AMAZING in it! I received ENDLESS compliments. This dress is a *showstopper*. More photos available upon request. Dress retails for $1895 + alterations were $795.
• Flattering strapless sweetheart neckline with fine tulle draping contours the bust and a crystal encrusted belt frames the natural waist perfectly.
• Stunning tiered asymmetrically layered ball gown is softly finished with a light lace applique.
• Back corset is forgiving and flexible, and chapel train complete the regal look.
• Designer: Sophia Tolli
• Style number: Y11958
• Dress name: Rylee
• Collection: 2019
• Colour: Ivory/Champagne
• Size: Bridal 6
• Cups inserted, but can be easily removed or altered
• Boning added to the bodice to provide more structure and support
• Bustle added to the train
• I’m 5’5″ and wore 1.5″ heels (length of dress was not altered)
• To avoid stepping on the dress, I purchased a hoop skirt from Kleinfield’s ($200) that can be included in the sale of the dress (if you like!)